Articles on this Page
- 08/04/12--10:28: _Oscar’s Overload-Or...
- 08/10/12--07:58: _Tim Hortons Mac & C...
- 08/17/12--09:08: _French Press Chille...
- 09/09/12--07:35: _Breakfast at Mom’s
- 10/07/12--06:29: _Life With a Lap Ban...
- 10/22/12--05:24: _Quick Bite – Uncomm...
- 11/10/12--05:59: _Quick Bite: Panera ...
- 12/01/12--05:00: _Quick Sip: Starbuck...
- 02/19/13--11:08: _Quick Sip: Tim Hort...
- 03/07/13--13:58: _Quick Sip Orange Ca...
- 08/04/12--10:28: Oscar’s Overload-Orange Cat
- 08/10/12--07:58: Tim Hortons Mac & Cheese
- 08/17/12--09:08: French Press Chilled Vanilla Latte
- 09/09/12--07:35: Breakfast at Mom’s
- 10/07/12--06:29: Life With a Lap Band…It’s Just Food!
- 10/22/12--05:24: Quick Bite – Uncommon Grounds, Saratoga Springs
- 11/10/12--05:59: Quick Bite: Panera Bread
- 12/01/12--05:00: Quick Sip: Starbucks Christmas Blend
- 02/19/13--11:08: Quick Sip: Tim Hortons RRROLL UP THE RIM
- 03/07/13--13:58: Quick Sip Orange Cat Frozen Caramel
This blended concoction is coffee, chocolate and vanilla, caramel and Irish cream. Ridiculous! Thanks Wendy! Filed under: Dining & Drinking, Jude The Foodie, Quick Sips
Surprisingly good. And hot. A very yummy lunch. Have a yummy weekend! Filed under: Dining & Drinking, Jude The Foodie
We put Starbucks Veranda blend in a French Press and steeped it for about 10 minutes. We filled a two quart plastic container with ice and poured in the hot brew. To it we added about 2 teaspoons of good vanilla extract and about 2 tablespoons of Organic Agave Nectar. We used a handy milk [...]
The last time I was at Mom’s for breakfast I’m sure my father paid. So, it’s been a really long time. I remember coming here when I would go with him to work on the weekend when his Oldsmobile dealership was just down the street on Military Road. I ordered the #7 which includes coffee [...]
Before you go all crazy on me for proudly showing a heavenly glazed coffee roll and coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts, let me tell you a story. Three years ago I began contemplating surgery to help me lose weight. I tried everything imaginable including hypnosis which cost nearly $2,000. It started out well but ended up [...]
Simple HOT coffee with a very moist banana berry muffin. Have a yummy day! Filed under: Jude The Foodie, Travel
At 6:15 AM I saw the light on at Panera as I was I driving to work. Yes, I know it’s Saturday… Much to my delight, Brittany was ready for me. Simple order: Dark roast with milk. Check. Orange scone. Check. Thank you Brittany! Which leads me to one of my favorite TV ads for [...]
Starbucks Christmas Blend and a handy refillable “K” filter: Brewed in my Keurig, Christmas is a quick sip! Have a yummy day! Related articles 12 Days of Starbucks Christmas (dailysavings.allyou.com) Starbucks Delicious Pairings with Holiday Blend (mommyhatescooking.com) Starbucks Singapore Rekindle the Joy (goldandfabulous.wordpress.com) Filed under: Dining & Drinking, Jude The Foodie, Quick Sips
I’m one for one, baby!!! Filed under: Dining & Drinking, Jude The Foodie, Quick Sips
Gina at the Orange Cat mixed me up a blended caramel iced coffee. So good that the guy behind me said “I’ll have what she’s having!” Could be the start if something good!!! Have a yummy day! Filed under: Dining & Drinking, Jude The Foodie, Quick Sips